Crystal healing provides a perfect platform for improved mental, spiritual and physical health. Lie back and relax as Sarah Jane intuitively selects the right crystals to blend with your energy to restore balance and and bring back the energetic you.
Crystal healing is a holistic, non-invasive and natural therapy that will leave you feeling refreshed, restored and de-stressed. When using crystals for healing, their energy actually blends with your energy, therefore transmuting and/or amplifying the vibration frequency or the energy within your body.
How does crystal healing therapy work?
Crystal therapy is based on the premise that crystals can balance and interact with the chakras which are connected to energies flowing around the human body known as the aura. On a microscopic level a crystal is a network of repeating geometric patterns made up of compressed ions, atoms and molecules. Every crystal has its own unique electromagnetic charge. These charges or ‘healing vibrations’ interact with the body’s energy centres (chakras) to remove ‘blockages’ and restore a healthy balance and flow through the body mind and spirit.
Click here to learn more about our seven main chakras and aura.
What to expect from a crystal healing
I practice from The Collage of Psychic Studies in South Kensington, London. I offer a welcoming, private and relaxing healing environment.
- Initial private and confidential consultation: As with most alternative and complementary therapies, at your first appointment we will have an initial consultation This is basically an opportunity for me to learn about your medical history and your lifestyle as crystals are very powerful and must be used with due care and attention.
- Non-invasive crystal healing therapy: You’ll get comfortable on the healing couch (or a chair, if you prefer) with a blanket covering you and some soft music just in the background. All clothing stays on apart from your shoes, watch, jewelry or belt buckles. As each healing is different, I’ll then induce a deep state of relaxation before assessing your chakras and energy field, whilst intuitively choosing crystals with the help of my guides for your individual needs. Every crystal vibrates to its own specific type of energy, which causes it to resonate at a certain frequency. I place these crystals on the chakras or different areas of the body and channel healing energy from the Divine source to activate the healing like with reiki or other energy healing therapy’s, for around twenty minutes. This helps to restore stability and balance to the body’s energy systems, stimulating the body’s natural healing mechanisms.
- Sound therapy: I may also use sound tools such as a Tibetan or crystal bowl/bell or Koshi chimes as needed to ensure the aura is clear of anything that is no longer needed or has been released during the treatment.
- The different and powerful healing methods that can be achieved using crystals: Once I have managed to ground and balance your chakras and energies and you are feeling a real sense of well being, I can then start to work on deeper issues on the emotional level which can help to reprogram and remove old false belief patterns. I can also work on aligning your body or healing your grid lines.
- What happens after the healing?: After the healing I will explain what happened and if you wish to share some of your experience we can discuss the meanings behind this.
How long does a crystal healing last?
Each treatment lasts approximately one hour.
How much does a crystal healing cost?
Each treatment costs £80.
Choose a time slot on Sarah Jane’s booking page on The College of Psychic Studies website.
Your appointment with Sarah Jane will be at The College of Psychic Studies, South Kensington, where Sarah Jane practices as a Crystal Healing consultant. Appointments at the College can only be booked during term time and on Thursday and Fridays between 10.00am – 7.00pm. If you would like an appointment that is not during the term time dates detailed on www.collegeofpsychicstudies.co.uk/contact then please complete the form below to contact Sarah Jane directly.
To view the time slots for appointments with Sarah Jane, click here.
Would you like a chat with Sarah Jane?
If you would like to discuss anything with Sarah Jane before you book your appointment, send a message using the contact form below.